The vaccine is currently available for groups 1, 2, 3 and 4:
If you are in groups 1 through 3, find your vaccine site:
Piedmont Health Services
To be placed on the list call (919) 545-3452 or complete this form online. Piedmont also offers COVID-19 testing.
Has multiple locations in and around Chatham County. Visit the Walgreens website here.
Siler City Pharmacy
For appointment call (919) 663-5541 or complete this form online.
Chatham Transit is offering free transportation for Chatham County residents to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Transportation must be scheduled in advance. Please call at 919-542-5136 for more information.
Lee County Health Department
For appointment call (919)-352-3360 from Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm
Randolph County Public Health Department
For appointment call 336-365-6110 Monday through Friday 8:30 am – 4:00 pm.
Alamance County Health Department
Sign up online or call 336.290.0650 from Monday through Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm.
FEMA Vaccination Site
Two FEMA-supported COVID-19 vaccination sites will open in Alamance County at the CityGate Dream Center and Eric Lane, this Friday (March 19th). Appointments for each day can be made by calling 336.890.1188.
- Dream Center: 1423 N. Church Street, Burlington, NC 27217
- Eric Lane: JR Cigar Parking Lot, 2589 Eric Lane, Burlington, NC 27215
CDC Guidance Update
Fully vaccinated people can:
- Visit with other fully vaccinated people indoors without wearing masks or physical distancing
- Visit with unvaccinated people from a single household who are at low risk for severe COVID-19 disease indoors without wearing masks or physical distancing
- Refrain from quarantine and testing following a known exposure if asymptomatic
For now, fully vaccinated people should continue to:
- Take precautions in public like wearing a well-fitted mask and physical distancing
- Wear masks, practice physical distancing, and adhere to other prevention measures when visiting with unvaccinated people who are at increased risk for severe COVID-19 disease or who have an unvaccinated household member who is at increased risk for severe COVID-19 disease
- Wear masks, maintain physical distance, and practice other prevention measures when visiting with unvaccinated people from multiple households
- Avoid medium- and large-sized in-person gatherings
- Get tested if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
- Follow guidance issued by individual employers
- Follow CDC and health department travel requirements and recommendations