- This event has passed.
Show Your Love for Justice!
February 1, 2022 - February 14, 2022
A huge thank you to the 110 donors who helped us surpass our goal! We love you!
This February, please join us in protecting the rights and health of Latinx families! As a small organization, we depend on our generous supporters who believe in a fair and inclusive society for all. When you stand with us, you will:
- Empower Latinx youth to pursue a higher education
- Protect the rights of essential workers
- Ensure that Latinxs have equal access to COVID-19 resources
- Help immigrant families access vital services
- Empower lay health advisors to share vaccine information with 500 households
We need to raise $14,000 by Valentine’s Day!
Can we count on you today?
Donate online here, or via Facebook, or by mail to:
200 N. Chatham Ave.
Siler City, NC 27344
Thank you for believing in us!
Our small but mighty team works hard year-round to keep our community healthy, empowered, and informed.
Thanks to our supporters, we accomplished a lot in 2021:
- Our Orgullo Latinx Pride Youth Program empowered 56 Latinx youth to excel in school, give back to the community, and pursue a higher education. We’re now 2 high schools ~ Jordan Mathews in Siler City and Seaforth in Pittsboro.
- We won a legal action against the NC Department of Labor, which is now being required to implement rules for employers to protect ALL workers from COVID-19.
- Our COVID-19 Community Response organized 18 vaccination & testing clinics and administered 1,336 vaccine doses.
- Our COVID-19 Community Education Campaign reached 35,259 individuals through social media and in-person.
- We received a GSK Impact Award for our dedication to improving the health of our community.
- Our virtual Immigration Legal Clinic offered 76 hours of free legal consultations to 103 adults and minors.
- We awarded $5,740 in scholarships to 19 DACA youth to help them renew their permits.
- We helped 2,012 adults & children access the services they needed and affirm their rights.
- Our Solidarity Fund distributed $231,440 to 270 families who didn’t qualify for government benefits.
- And we opened our first satellite office in Sanford!
With your help, we can be a beacon of hope in the community!
We’re a 501c3 nonprofit organization, your donation is tax-deductible. EIN #56-1974043