- This event has passed.
24th Anniversary Celebration!
September 14 ~ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
This year, in place of our annual Fiesta*, we invite you to our 24th Anniversary Celebration and fellowship:
- Delicious dinner
- Live music with Encuesta Norteña
- Art exhibit by the talented Rafael Osuba
- Raffle with 5 great prizes!
- MC Cesar Merlos!
The Celebration is a fundraiser for The Liaison.
We depend on your support to advocate for the rights of Hispanic immigrants.
Can we count on you for $50, $100 or more?
Please donate generously! Click here to donate
The modest suggested contribution is to make sure that our community members can participate. If you can donate more, we’ll be very grateful!
If you donate electronically, let us know if you want one or more admissions to the Celebration via email or call 919-742-1448.
- By contributing at least $10, you receive an admission to the Celebration and dinner
- Children 5-9 ~ $6 at the door
- Under 5 ~ only contribute if they want their own dinner plate
- Delicious Desserts for sale for $2
Want to help at the event or sell raffle tickets?
5 great raffle prizes!
You don’t need to be present to win. The raffle will drawn at the Anniversary.
1st prize ~ $100 in cash
2nd prize ~ Famous chocoflan cake for 20 people by Chef Elena Gonzalez
3rd prize ~ Four day-passes to Shakori Hills Music Festival ~ Silk Hope, Oct. 3-6
4th prize ~ Hand-crafted cloth hammock by Ana Huezo
5th prize ~ A box FULL of new toys for kids
Mil gracias to our event sponsors!
* Due to space limitations, we are NOT able to offer spaces for outreach booths or vendors . Our big Fiesta will return in 2020!