Grand Opening of our new Siler City office!
A big thanks to everyone who joined us for the grand opening for our new office in Siler City on Thursday, July 27, 2023! We were honored to welcome over 300 supporters to celebrate this milestone for our community and organization.
After renting an office for 27 years, this May, the Hispanic Liaison purchased an office building in Siler City just a few blocks from our old location. This was only possible thanks to many “earth angels” who helped our dream come true!
While we still have a mortgage to pay off, their contribution to our down payment fund made this purchase possible.
We truly couldn’t have done it without you!
From all of us, mil gracias to:
~ Matt & Suzanne Case
Schmidt-Nielsen & Claesson Family Fund
Edgar-Haley Family Fund
Scott Family Endowment Fund
Robert & Vivian Lamb Fund
~ Amador Foundation
~ Maple Tree Fund
We also want to thank:
• Gary Phillips of Weaver Street Realty for guiding us through the purchase process and for their generous donation toward our moving expenses.
• Woodforest National Bank for securing us a low-interest loan through the Federal Community Reinvestment Act.
• James O’Mara and his awesome crew from O’Mara Landscaping for helping us move and settle into our new office, mowing our lawn, redoing our landscaping, and making a generous donation toward the grand opening event.
• Bradshaw Robinson Slawter & Rainer for representing us and giving a generous discount for their services.
• Cesar Merlos & Top of the Roof Construction for donating kitchen cabinets and remodeling our kitchen free of charge and being our DJ!
• Juan Carlos Gonzalez for all the repairs and improvements, and for being one of our best volunteers since 1999.
• Our generous volunteers for helping us host this grand opening.
• Our amazing staff and Board of Directors!