Vaccination Clinic ~ Country Living MHP
On Saturday, April 2, the Hispanic Liaison vaccinated 37 adults and children at a mobile vaccination clinic at Country Living MHP in Siler City; 8 received their 1st dose and 25 received boosters.
We also hosted information tables from the Chatham Co. Health Department and UNC’s Rad-X Program. The Liaison also had a table where we distributed 100 cloth masks, 29 boxes of rapid tests, and 116 gifts including Frisbees, sunglasses and stress balls thanks to the NC Counts Coalition.
A huge thank you to all who made this event possible:
- BetterCare MD, our medical partners at vaccination clinics
- John Kessler of SecondStory Health
- Michael Herce of UNC
- The teams from the Chatham Co. Health Department and UNC’s Rad-X Program
- NC Counts Coalition
- The management of Country Living MHP
- Centro Familiar Cristiano
- Our Lay Health Advisors – Lupe, Ervin and Maria
- All of our amazing volunteers and donors!