Covid-19 Health Fair
Do you need a COVID-19 vaccine or testing, or know someone who does? We can help!
Come to our COVID-19 Health Fair in Siler City.
The event is FREE and we have fabulous INCENTIVES for all who get their shot. Everyone is welcome!
Call us at 919-742-1448 to reserve your spot! Walk-ins are welcome but we need to make sure that we have enough vaccines for everyone.
- $100 gift card only for 1st dose* and 18 or older, and a box of food per family (WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!)
- IF YOU BRING SOMEONE TO GET VACCINATED and you are already vaccinated, you will receive a box of food! To qualify, bring proof vaccination.
* This incentive is from the state of North Carolina and is only available for the first dose and those who are 18 or older.
DATE: Saturday, Sept. 11, 2021
PLACE: courtyard of Chatham Rabbit Café, Siler City (223 N. Chatham Ave., across from The Hispanic Liaison)
TIME: 2-6 pm
- Vaccinations: 1st or 2nd doses for youth and adults. You can choose Pfizer, Moderna or J&J.
- COVID-19 testing
- Outreach booths from health organizations:
- Better Care MD
- Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream
- Chatham County Health Department
- El Futuro
- Healthy Blue NC
- La Semilla
- Piedmont Health Services WIC Program
- UNC Chapel Hill ~ ACT UP Research Study
- Entertainment by DJ Cesar Merlos!
- Art Exhibit by Antonio Alanís at the NC Arts Incubator Gallery!
No one is safe until all of us are safe.
Help us spread the word!