Apply Now ~ Solidarity Fund
The Chatham solidarity fund is accepting applications through May 20 from Chatham county residents.
The Fund is for persons WHO HAVE LOST THEIR JOB OR INCOME due to Covid-19 AND DON’T QUALIFY for the stimulus check or unemployment benefits.
ONE APPLICATION PER FAMILY.
Click here to complete an application (the deadline has passed, we’re no longer accepting applications)
If you need help to complete the form, we have bilingual volunteers on-call to assist you. Call 919-533-7406:
- Saturday, May 9 – from 11 am to 8pm
- Saturday, May 16 – from 11 am to 8pm
- Applications will be reviewed at the end of May.
- If you qualify, you’ll receive the contribution in June by mail.
- The amount distributed will depend on how much money we raise
and how many families qualify for help.
- If you don’t qualify, we will inform you via email or text in June
Click here to contribute to the Fund